Image Map

Wednesday 15 April 2015

BOURJOIS CHOCOLATE BRONZING POWDER: Review




When it comes to bronzer, I used to just go straight to Collection bronzer, because its the one I've always used and never saw myself flitting or looking for other options, but the time has come where I think I need to expand my bronzer outlook, so I decided to try a product thats been raved about by quite a lot of beauty bloggers; the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer.

In these reviews, I am going to be 100% honest, so I'm not going to avoid the fact that I don't think this bronzer is all that good. I got it in the shade 51, and I'm still not sure if this is the right colour for my skin tone (or for any) but for some reason, it turns my face orange, to the point I look like a tangerine. In the future, I do intend to invest in a more variety of shades, but so far, I'm not that impressed... back to Collection!

But apart from that minor/major downside, the texture is super soft, and even though it claims to smell like chocolate but doesn't, it still smells quite nice. 

Packaging-wise, it's a really cute and original way to present a bronzer, and if I'm honest, the packaging is probably the best thing about it... unless I find a shade to suit my skin. But until then, not a fan!






8 comments :

  1. this looks like such a good product, ive always wanted to try it but never got the chance to grab it :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was going to be better than it was, but I was a bit disappointed! Everyone has their own opinions, so why don't you try it out? It might look great on you but weird on other people, haha! Thanks for the comment :) xxx

      Lydia x

      Delete
  2. Sorry forgot to add, its a shame you didnt enjoy it :( x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks such a great product !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you didn't really like it. I've seen a few times and thought about buying it, but now I'm kinda glad I didn't. Finding a decent bronzer is tricky!

    http://beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree 100%! Thankyou for reading and your comment!! :) x

    Lydia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry that you didn't like it, I'm quite olive-toned, so it works alright for me! But if the collection is working for you, no need to fix what's not broken!!

    I'm doing a giveaway over on my blog, it'd be awesome if you went and checked it out :)
    whitnibble.blogspot.com I Naked Basics Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for your comment, I'm glad it works okay for you! Just my pale skin, haha!

    Of course I'll check it out:)

    Lydia x

    ReplyDelete