Image Map

Monday 13 April 2015

Mini Soap & Glory Haul



First of all, apologies for the awful camera quality, I wrote this post then realized I hadn't taken any pictures for it, and because it was dark, the flash was brought out.

Soap & Glory is one of my favourite brands / smells in the world! It's a known fact that I can't leave the house without smelling like its fresh, sweet smell, so it's vital I have ''extra resources'' in case I run out accidentally! (That's the lie I always tell myself- with my stash, I don't think i'd need to buy anymore for at least a year!) So I decided to downsize to the mini versions when I went shopping the other day, and thought you would appreciate me sharing it with you, as this IS a beauty blog and I would have thought that hauls come under some sort of beauty-typed thing.

First of all, the 'Mist You Madly' spray. This spray lasts me on average, about a month, so I always need to be prepared if the worst should happen (DA DA DAAAHHH). This smells like a mix between flowers and sweetness, HOWEVER, I also feel like its one of those smells where you either love it or hate it... I know a few people have said the scent gives them a headache because its quite strong and sweet, but for those that DO love it, you can't beat it. 

I got the mini-sized 'Clean on Me' shower gel (I love how they come up with clever titles for their products which are either song lyrics or puns), and this smells just as good as the spray but with a bit less floral-in-your-face typed smell. Its a really soft mixture (if that makes ANY sense), and leaves your skin lovely and smooth. I'm a shower kind of girl, so usually, I don't make a big deal about soaps and shampoos because I always think the process is much quicker than if I had a bath, but because its S&G, I had a cheeky smell and fell in love, so maybe I might start having a longer look around the soap isle!

I then brought 'Hand Food'. Right, I'm not going to lie, this is the first time I've brought this, and I don't know if its because I picked up a dodgy tube, but the smell is VILE. It doesn't smell like any of the products at all, and I'm not that impressed... 

But I've saved my favourite (apart from the spray of course) until last, because I am utterly in love with the scrubs. I have the 'Flake Away', which is an amazing exfoliater for places that might get rough surfaces sometimes like your feet or knees or elbows maybe. This smells a bit like the soap, but with a bit more of a citrusy zing to it. The only downside is it's sooo greasy, and you often have to wash your hands after using it, but apart from that, its all good :D. 

So for now, that is the end of my ever-expanding Soap & Glory collection. One day i'll do a full collection-talk-through-thing, but until then, I hope you enjoyed this:).





6 comments :

  1. I love soap and Glory too, I got given a box set for Crimbo and love it :) takes so long to use them up though haha x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I agree! But I suppose it keeps you smelling nicer for longer :) xx

      Lydia x

      Delete
  2. I love s&g! I got a massive set at christmas a few years ago and it lasted me so long! They are the best!!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so worth the money, I totally agree!!

      Lydia x

      Delete
  3. I love the Soap & Glory range so much! I really rate their Heel Genius cream. Perfect for the Summer and sandal season!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I just love them, such a summery smell! Thanks for your comment:)

    Lydia x

    itslydiayoung.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete