Image Map

Saturday 11 April 2015

Introduction: 'Get to Know Me' Tag.

Holaaaaaa! (going to have to think of a better opening use for my posts :s)

If you've seen my Abouts page (which can be found here), you will know I gave you a brief peak through the keyhole of certain aspects of my life, which, considering the circumstances of no one knowing anything about me, wasn't that detailed. At all. So I decided to take the plunge and give you a bit more info into Lydia's life, and found 21 questions (which i got from here) that I am now going to share with you, so I hope you enjoy! :) 

1). 'Are you named after anyone?' From what I've heard, I had a variety of names before my parents decided on Lydia, I think I was very nearly call Robyn, but I'm not quite sure what made them change their mind, I'm not familiar with anymore Lydias apart from myself, so maybe not, they just liked the name.

2). 'When was the last time you cried?' I HATE crying in front of people, so I could make up a bunch of lies here and say that I last cried when I was 2, but no. The last time was a couple of months back when i was watching 'The Last Song', and nothing in this world can ever stop me from crying at that film, guaranteed every time. 

3). 'Do I have kids?' As far as I'm aware, no. 

4). 'If you were a different person, would you be a friend of yourself?' HAHAHA, i had to read that question about 4 times before it finally made sense in my head. Of course I would, I'm fabulous. 

5). 'Do you use sarcasm alot?' Sarcasm is more like a second language to me really, and I'm sure that a fair bit of sarcasm will be spread around this blog, you'll all learn eventually! Haha.

6). 'Will you ever bungee-jump?' I could just leave the answer with 2 words; 'HELL YES', but lets expand. Bungee jumping has been one of my life goals since I was in the womb, and I wouldn't think twice about it if someone asked me this very minute. I absolutely LOVE anything and everything dangerous and/or fun. 

7).'Whats my favourite cereal?' It would have to be Sugar Puffs. Can't beat them!

8). 'Whats the first thing you notice about people?' I'm not sure if this question has the potential to carry a shallow answer, but if we were talking about appearances, I would say eyes. Even though I find it extremely hard to keep eye contact with someone whilst having a conversation (I know thats often seen as extremely rude but sometimes I just can't do it), eyes are the first thing I would notice if I was talking to a person, and where their eyes were looking when they were talking to me. 

9). ' What is your eye colour?' Blue with a few brown specks.

10). 'Scary movies or happy endings?' WHAAATTT you can't make me choose between those!! Its hard enough being a hopeless romantic AND a horror girl at the same time! Nope, i refuse to choose.

11). 'Favorite smells?' Damn this is getting border-line weird... Erm, I love the smell of fresh linen.

12). 'Summer or Winter?' Definitely summer! I love the sun and getting a tan and how the nights seem longer and everyone's happy!

13). 'Computer or TV?' Computer, without a doubt. 

14). 'Whats the furthest you've been from home?' A couple of years back I went to Germany on a school trip. Best time of my life, even if I was ages away from home. 

15). 'Do you have any special talents?' Would you class playing piano as a talent? Or just an interest? I have a talent for reading for 16 hours straight as well, but maybe thats just because John Green kidnaps me every time I open one of his books. 

16). 'Where were you born?' England.

17). 'What are your hobbies?' I always freeze when I get asked this question because it's then that I realize how boring my life is... like I said on No. 15, piano, reading, the occasional star gaze, and now, blogging:).

18). 'Do you have any pets?' I've never had a pet in my entire life, but my ferret obsession is getting out of hand... its going to happen one day. I WILL own 65 ferrets.

19) 'Favourite movie?' Well of course we have some classic musicals, Dirty Dancing and Grease, then we have a few romance films, The First Time and Beastly, and then the Horrors, Quarantine 1+2, Scary Movie (not really a horror but it's based on one) and Annabelle. 

20). 'Do I have any siblings?' I have a biological younger sister, but Mia is like a sister to me anyway, so I have 2 siblings :)

21). 'What do you want to be when you grow older?' Rich. Hahahaha. No, even though i WOULD like to be rich, I wouldn't mind going into the forces (you can take the girl out of the military, but you'll NEVER take the military out of the girl) or maybe if this blog plans out right, something in the beauty industry! Wouldn't mind setting up my own bakery either :)

So I feel like I rambled on more than what was necessary there, but it's a first post so theres my excuse, haha! Hope you enjoyed it, I feel rather exposed now! Keep an eye out for my next posts going up tomorrow:)

Mia also did the exact same tag, so >heres< a link to her blog. You should check it out 100%, she’s amazing.


2 comments :

  1. Great tag :) It's nice to get to know the person behind the blog!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much!! :)

    Lydia x

    itslydiayoung.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete