Image Map

Thursday 16 April 2015

What's In My School Bag?





Now that the Easter break is over, I thought I'd do a few school-related posts for the people either starting or returning to school. As a student, of course, I own a school bag. So I thought I'd start off  with a 'Whats in my School Bag' post, because if you're nosy like me, you'll know that looking into someone else's bag brings a certain pleasure to your life (...or is that just me?). So lets begin! :)

I'm sure theres going to be some people that notice that my 'MI PAC' isn't real. Truth is, I got it from a market stall for £5, and I wasn't going to NOT buy it because it came without a logo, especially since it was only a fiver. Anyway, the bag is actually a teal colour but because of awful camera quality, it turned it blue. Its a spacious bag that can fit a lot inside it, and has a main part and a front pocket.  

Sooo, in the front pocket, I put my main school essentials (school books aside). I carry-

  • A Notebook (always carry a notebook around, you never know when you'll need one!)
  • Dry Shampoo (because P.E can make your hair sweat too!)
  • A Body Spray ( for a little burst of scent throughout the day, I highly recommend the Hollisters!)
  • A Nail File & a Manicure Set (I find these extremely useful for when the worst happens- a broken nail!!)
  • Vaseline (For a bit of lip TLC)
  • My Favourite Book (Looking for Alaska, I could read that book all day! I bring this around just in case you ever find your self in a boring situation- of course you could just get your phone out, but I prefer books!)
I also carry around with me a little white makeup bag for some of the more personal things and some little bits that might get lost at the bottom of my bag, such as more lip balm, a compact mirror, hand cream and chewing gum.

I tend to carry food in my front pocket, little snacks to eat through out the day, it drives me insane if I have no food! Just remember to take out the wrappers! :)

Hope you enjoyed this little tour around my school bag! I'll be doing more school related posts as the week goes on, along with a few more beauty-related posts as well:)




4 comments :

  1. I love posts like this!
    I love your bag!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou sooo much!! :)

    Lydia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lip balm. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! Thanks for your comment:) xx

    Lydia x

    ReplyDelete